November 08, 2009

Bernard's letter

This was the postcard I sent to Bernard this summer in Tokyo. This was the one which could best specialize the characteristic to the beautiful city. I got the reply from him few days ago, felt pretty happy. Bernard's letters are magic, they always make you surprised with truly paris words.

Dear Sylvia, I am just coming back from Korea where I was invited to give two lectures. As I am trying to reorganize my desk (a big mess), I find a nice card from your summer travel in Japan. Thank you for your message... even if I reply with a huge delay. I hope that you are in a good shape and that everything is going well with your projects. I am waiting for your visit in Paris where we have also very good cakes ;-) Bernard

2 comments:

郁 said...

key words: good cakes~

Li-Hsuan said...

Honey, both of us should go everywhere with "good cakes" :)