December 06, 2008

Beijing Visiting (II)

I wanna share some of Beijing photography I like so much. Summer Palace and Dior exhibition at 798 are my favorite part. But we just can't take photos inside of Dior's space. So here comes some pictures I took in Summer Palace :

Besides, Birdnest and National Centre for performing Arts are also amazing experiences for me. This two building impress me a lot!

798 is another wonderful place to stay. Though we didn't have so much time there, I enjoy seeing around. It's full of artistic atmosphere and surprises. For instance, the windows design of their art gift center is pretty nice.

The following is a picture in Beijing Capital International Airport, a new-build one this year. The lights on the top and its refecltion on the floor make it a beautiful picture. This is the very first thing to surprise me in Beijing. Another ones are the wall from a Beijing restaurant that Miss Lo took us to. And a birdcage in courtyard from Hutong, the sunset moment in Central Academy of Fine Arts.

2 comments:

JoRees said...

Such beautiful photographs! I particularly like the ones of the Summer Palace and 798.

Li-Hsuan said...

Thanks so much :)