December 04, 2008

Beijing Visiting (I)

It's really a wonderful experience these few days in Beijing. I met so many nice person and visited so many spots there. Well, Beijing is much more international as you can imagined. But at the same time, it still have some unique part that's impossible to be replaced. I wonder where to start writing this amazing trip...How about beginning with those nice people, that's the key factor to bring me such a unforgettable time.


Ann, my incredible professor, is the key person who give me such a worthy time. I really appreciate every moments in Beijing. If I don't meet Ann, I couldn't have this beautiful vacation in my life. Ann sees me as her own daughter and wanna help me to fulfill my ph.D in near future. It will be never enough just saying thanks to her. If somebody think I really made a good presentation in conference, I have to thanks Ann encourage me a lot to try for the first time. Joanna is my roommate these few days, it's really hard to describe how lucky I feel to be with her. She is nice, beautiful, intelligent, and most important of all, I can ask her questions and I never disappointed about her answers. She listened to me and encourage me a lot. She is sweet also to remind me wearing in "canadian way" in extremely cold Beijing. Yumann, always a "talktive" classmate for me from the very beginning of this Master semester, I like the final chatting on airplane to Taipei, she shared lots of her personal feeling to me. Guifang, cute freshman of China Central Academy of Fine Arts, picked us up at the airport. She is nice to take care of me in these few days. Just like a little girl, she wanna be with me all the time. The olympic key ring she gave me is just like treasure for me. I got her mail today, how unbelievabale!


Fang Yuan, a elegant girl of Master study in art education too, told me lots about Beijing city and help us to do some sightseeing. I like the way she talk, how to say...just a pretty women who is full of wisdom. Bernard Darras, perfect and prefessional scholar from Paris, is gentle, handsome and humerous. We travel together in the last two days and have a really good time. He tought me some French, and said I pronouce very well. Then He just told Ann to sent me to him. He asked me to go Paris for ph.D and promise to make me learn French fast. How nice he is! I can't forget his French cheek kissing on taxi before we went to the airport. "See you in Paris" He said.

No comments: