December 30, 2008

Welcome 2009

Well, today is a perfect day to welcome 2009 with my dear classmates all together. We've face some challenges at the later part of 2008, so nice gathering to cheer for this semester we just spend for our better life.

I just finished the novel "Into the wild", which I eager to read it right after I saw the movie that is my favorite one in golden horse film festival this year, and so touched and moved at the encouraging story. It is indeed a tragedy. Everybody knows I don't like something negative or bad, but I think I got so many courages from this film. It told me to be brave and to not be hesitate to go for my own dream. Don't wait for one more second, do it right now! Besides, it's my luck when I went to sport b. this afternoon I have chance to listen to its soundtrack. So wonderful, absolutely.

Lots worthy to say. I enjoy and tresure our happy time and all moments we work hard together. We just can't be wiser and get better understanding without each others. And most important of all, we must learn to be more humble. In this whole world, lots of new things wait us to discover and figure it out. A beautiful future is just nearby, remembering just keep forward.

Best luck to my 2009, it's my time for sweet home and here end with the great words quoted from "Into the wild"...

我日常生活中的真正收穫,
就如同晨昏的色彩一樣難以捉模,無從描繪。
它就像捕捉到的一點點星辰,是我掌中的一片彩虹。

5 comments:

chihchang said...

This one is my favorite, too.

Unknown said...

立璇寶貝
新年快樂
願你新的一年 能夠擁有更多的幸福及快樂

Li-Hsuan said...

甜心,我收到妳一系列的明信片了。莫內/比利時/新年,郵差真幽默,把妳這些日子的分享一起在這歲末送到我的手中;我很愛繽紛耶誕新年那一張,妳還記得嗎?我真是愛不釋手呢,謝謝囉 :)

Anonymous said...

哪招阿徐老師
原聲帶是不是聽一百遍也不膩

Li-Hsuan said...

好聽的不得了。
這還不是拖達特余的福呢 :)