December 21, 2007

實習日記 Dec.21

I'm really tired right after I get back, but there are still something special to write down today. Talking about our Movie study group on Friday, Teacher Wen shares his new vedio teaching with us. He is really humerous and inspiring teacher and it's not difficult to imagine that he is so popular at Jianguo High School. As knowing his film making lesson, he renews his strategy again and again after he found anything wrong during his classes. Besides, He never forget to be a good teacher so he do try hard to keep forward. It is very typical, however, I will say what I learned from his eyes is nothing but passion. I also see the same thing while listening his trip to Taitung with his wife and two lovely sons. It's pretty attractive for me to see the smile on his face when he plays his role as a father on the stage. Of course, he is really a nice father as well.

At Dinner time, I told uncle my problem which bother me for a long long while. Though I need to find the solution myself but I've realized that I have to be more purposeful. The goal is surely not easy to reach, so try best to overcome it instead of fooling around. Decision making is always quiet hard for me...really hard. After Dinner, I went eslite bookstore in front of NTU to join the lecture talking about the masterpieces of Ang Lee, the speaker is an associate professor at Shih Hsin U. How wonderful to hear her point of view about Ang Lee's films. I hope maybe I would have chance to attend her class some day. In addition, I find a tiny great picture book there tonight, too.

I called back to Dad at ten, I felt so sorry to disappoind you. I don't want to do that but I really can't do the job that you wish me to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm gonna make my own post about it